Yoga is naturally therapeutic in nature. By practicing regularly, one naturally reaps the benefits of yoga and brings balance to our body, mind and soul.
Yoga Therapy at Yog Gokul involves working with special conditions by mindfully accommodating someone’s specific needs.Yoga Therapy has proven to be an effective tool as an additional intervention in the treatment of certain diseases such as depression, anxiety, schizophrenia.
Holistic Healing with Yoga Therapy in Bangalore, Koramangala:
Yog Gokul provides holistic healing for different ailments through Yoga Therapy. We offer a unique and powerful yoga therapy combining acupressure, gentle stretching and applied yoga. The therapy sessions are under the guidance of our chief yoga therapist Smriti Iyer who is a RYT 300 Yoga Therapist.
Do you want to increase your flexibility?
Realign your body?
Relieve muscle soreness?
Do you wish to feel more balanced and have more energy?
Do visit our yoga center at Koramangala for Yoga Therapy sessions. Home visits can be given across Bangalore at extra charges. You can also book residential workshops for yoga therapy when announced. Please stay updated by following our Facebook Page Yog Gokul.
Ailments that can be treated at Yog Gokul:
- Neurology: Epilepsy, Migrane, Parkinsons, Multiple sclerosis
- Pulmonary: Bronchial Asthama, Nasal Alergy and Chronic Bronchitis
- Cardiology: High Blood Pressure and Low Blood Pressure.
- Psychiatry: Anxiety, Depression and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Rheumatology: Arthritis
- Spinal Disorders: Chronic Back pain, Improvement in Posture, Scoliosis, Neck pain, Lumbar Lordosis, Kyphosis.
- Women Related: Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD) , Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Menopause related problems.
- Sleep Related Disorders: Insomnia, Excessive Sleep Disorder, Snoring, Jet Lags, Sleep Terrors, Sleep Walking
Koramangala Maharaja Signal
# 24 Shankar Plaza, 2nd & 3rd Floor, Nirguna Mandir Layout,
Cauvery Colony, Ejipura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
Phone: 9483897818, 080-30474757, 95623 80703
We conduct our classes at Snap Fitness 3rd Floor, Group Class area. Please visit 3rd Floor in Snap Fitness during our class timings.