Yoga is naturally therapeutic in nature. By practicing regularly, one naturally reaps the benefits of yoga and brings balance to our body, mind and soul.
Yoga Therapy at Yog Gokul involves working with special conditions by mindfully accommodating someone’s specific needs.Yoga Therapy has proven to be an effective tool as an additional intervention in the treatment of certain diseases such as depression, anxiety, schizophrenia.
Holistic Healing with Yoga Therapy in Bangalore, Koramangala:
Yog Gokul provides holistic healing for different ailments through Yoga Therapy. We offer a unique and powerful yoga therapy combining acupressure, gentle stretching and applied yoga. The therapy sessions are under the guidance of our chief yoga therapist Smriti Iyer who is a RYT 300 Yoga Therapist.
Do you want to increase your flexibility?
Realign your body?
Relieve muscle soreness?
Do you wish to feel more balanced and have more energy?
Do visit our yoga center at Koramangala for Yoga Therapy sessions. Home visits can be given across Bangalore at extra charges. You can also book residential workshops for yoga therapy when announced. Please stay updated by following our Facebook Page Yog Gokul.
Ailments that can be treated at Yog Gokul:
- Neurology: Epilepsy, Migrane, Parkinsons, Multiple sclerosis
- Pulmonary: Bronchial Asthama, Nasal Alergy and Chronic Bronchitis
- Cardiology: High Blood Pressure and Low Blood Pressure.
- Psychiatry: Anxiety, Depression and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Rheumatology: Arthritis
- Spinal Disorders: Chronic Back pain, Improvement in Posture, Scoliosis, Neck pain, Lumbar Lordosis, Kyphosis.
- Women Related: Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD) , Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Menopause related problems.
- Sleep Related Disorders: Insomnia, Excessive Sleep Disorder, Snoring, Jet Lags, Sleep Terrors, Sleep Walking
Koramangala Maharaja Signal
979, 5th Floor, Keerthi's Cloud 9, AVS Layout, Near Maharaja Junction,
Koramangala 4th Block Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
Phone: 9483897818, 080-30474757, 95623 80703
Yoga Rs.2500 / month (20 classes Mon to Fri)
Gymnastics Rs.2500 / month (8 Classes)
Kung Fu Rs.2500 / month (8 Classes)
Yoga- Mon to Fri-
Morning 6-7am, 7-8am and Evening- 7-8 pm.
Gymnastics Class Kids:
Tues and Thursday- 5:30-6:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday- 9-10 am and 4-5 pm
Kung Fu Class Kids:
Saturday and Sunday- 3-4 pm
One trial Class is free for all types of programs.
After one class you need to pay the fees in advance before attending the next session. Please ensure that you pay the fees on time.
That helps in smooth functioning of the academy. Thank you for your co-operation.