Yoga Teachers Training Near You
Yoga Teachers Training Course
“Teaching yoga itself is great karma yoga, because it reconnects people to the source.”
The International Hatha Yoga Teachers Training Course conducted in Koramangala, Bangalore at Yog Gokul comprises of practices and teaching methodology from traditional Hata Yoga Schools such as Idea Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Modern Schools such as Iyengar Yoga and the like. Once you come and meet our teachers you will say, “Yog Gokul is the best International Yoga Teachers Training School Near Me.” Yog Gokul offers the best International Yoga Teachers Training course in Koramangala, Bangalore
Register for Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yog Gokul Yoga Academy 5th Floor, Keerthi’s Cloud 9, Off 80 Feet Road, Near Maharaja Junction Koramangala 4th Block, Bangalore Karnataka- 560034
94838 97818, 7829368605, 95623 80703, 080-30474757 firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Teacher Training 200 Hours
Yoga Teachers at Yog Gokul have re-defined and re-invented the modules to be included in our teachers training program. The modules have been carefully drafted as per our teachers’ rich experience of several years of teaching yoga and knowledge gained after completing their own Yoga Teachers Training Course from India’s most renowned schools.
Highlights of 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
Our senior teachers come from various schools of yoga like Idea Yoga, Rishikesh Yogpeeth, Iyengar and Ashtanga. We have integrated their wealth of knowledge and rich experience into all our curriculum to make it more accommodating to suit different body types.
Having teachers from different lineages ensures that our graduate yoga teachers can tackle all kinds of clients rather than being restricted to a single perspective.
- Study of asanas with proper alignment, variations and modifications as per individual abilities to minimize the risk of injury.
- Art of sequencing and building strong energy in the class.
- Intelligent use of props to assist beginners and help to achieve the postures.
- Practice of powerful command through voice modulation and advanced teaching skills.
- Postures with their Sanskrit names and terminologies.
- Building confidence through practice of teaching.
- Philosophy of Yoga, Ideas and Hypothesis
- Spirituality and business ethics in profession of Yoga.
Week 1: 10 am- 12 pm- Physical Practice 12- 12:30 pm Pranayama 12:30-1pm Lunch 1:00 pm to 2pm- Philosophy of Yoga 2pm- 3pm Yoga Anatomy. 3pm- 4pm Asana Practice, Pranayama and Meditation Week 2: 5:30 am – 6:00 am- Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing 6-am- 7am: Asana Practice 7:00- 8 am – Pranayama Mantra Chanting 8-10 am : Breakfast and rest 10 am- 12 pm- Advanced Asana Practice 12-1pm Lunch 1:00 pm to 2pm- Philosophy of Yoga 2pm- 3pm Yoga Anatomy. 3pm- 4pm Pranayama and Meditation 4-6 pm Break time 7-8 pm Asana Practice Week 3: 5:30 am – 6:00 am- Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing 6-am- 7am: Asana Practice 7:00- 8 am – Pranayama Mantra Chanting 8-10 am : Breakfast and rest 10 am- 12 pm- Advanced Asana Practice 12-1pm Lunch 1:00 pm to 3pm- Philosophy of Yoga 3pm- 4pm Pranayama and Meditation 4-6 pm Break time 7-8 pm Asana Practice Week 4: 5:30 am – 6:00 am- Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing 6-am- 7am: Asana Practice 7:00- 8 am – Pranayama Mantra Chanting 8-10 am : Breakfast and rest 10 am- 12 pm- Advanced Asana Practice 12-1pm Lunch 1:00 pm to 3pm- Philosophy of Yoga 3pm- 4pm Pranayama and Meditation 4-6 pm Break time 7-8 pm Asana Practice Please note : Daily Schedule is subject to change – Yog Gokul Techniques and practice make the bulk of the training as 100 hours is allotted to that. Methodology takes up 25 hours while 20 hours go to learning anatomy and physiology. You need to devote 30 hours to philosophy and ethical conduct. For electives there are 15 hours and 10 hours for practicum. + Evaluation and Certification: Assessment will be based on verbal, practical and written evaluation. The conduct of the student will be a part of the assessment. Evaluation shall be carried out only for those candidates who have at least 90% of the attendance. + Yoga Alliance Certification:
- The yoga certificate courses offered by Affiliate Yoga Schools of Yog Gokul Yoga include 200, 300 and 500-hour hatha yoga teacher training programs. Whether you have knowledge of this ancient practice or you are just a beginner; here at Yog Gokul Yog Yoga School you will be able to develop your understanding of yoga to such an extent that you will in turn be able to teach yoga professionally. Our graduates can register with Yoga Alliance (USA) as registered yoga teachers i.e. RYT 200 or RYT 500 as per their qualifications.